Cyprus Permanent Recidency
Make Cyprus your new home
Cyprus has always been considered as an ideal destination for Permanent Residence by Non-EU Nationals. An Immigration Permit under Regulation 6(2) gives Non-EU nationals the right to permanently reside in Cyprus. The permit is valid for the entire family including dependent children over 18 years of age, subject to certain conditions being fulfilled. Furthermore, the process is extremely straightforward and can even be arranged through your representative, without your physical presence in Cyprus.
Tailored to your needs
Investment in a house/apartment:
Purchase of a house or apartment by a Land Development company, which should relate to a first sale of at least €300,000 (plus VAT).
Investment in real estate (excluding houses/apartments):
Purchase of other types of real estate, such as offices, shops, hotels or similar developments, or a combination thereof with a total value of €300,000. Resales are acceptable.
Investment in the share capital of a Cyprus Company with activities and staff in Cyprus:
An investment worth €300,000 in the share capital of a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, which is based and operates in the Republic of Cyprus and has a proven physical presence in Cyprus and employs at least five (5) people.
Investment in units of a Cyprus Collective Investment Organization (type AIF, AIFLNP, RAIF):
An investment worth €300,000 in units of a Cyprus Collective Investment Organization.
Advantages of a Cyprus Permanent Resident Permit (PRP) Holder
- Fast access to Europe with a streamlined 2-month procedure.
- Eligibility for a 1-year Schengen visa from any European Embassy in Nicosia.
- Travelling benefits: PRP holders can travel to Cyprus without a visa and easily obtain a Schengen visa for the Schengen zone’s countries.
- Personal benefits: Permanent Residence Permit is lifelong and non-renewable, providing stability. Access to education at British Universities based in Cyprus. High-quality healthcare and medical facilities. No inheritance tax. Potential rental income. Enjoy a high quality of life.
- Business benefits: Cyprus serves as an ideal financial and business hub due to its strategic location, accessibility, infrastructure, and government incentives. Low corporate tax rates and numerous double tax treaties for international tax planning. No withholding tax on dividends, interest, and royalties paid by business companies.
- General benefits of Cyprus: Geographically located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Stable economy and legal system based on English Law. Excellent telecommunications, air connections, and banking facilities. Highly trained local staff. Relatively low cost of living and crime level. Excellent education system up to university level. Pleasant climate, stunning coastlines, and water sports facilities. Reputable lifestyle, rich history, and diverse food options.
- Simple criteria compared to other destinations.
- The process can be conducted from abroad.
- 100% approval rate if all criteria are fulfilled.
- Quick approval within 3 to 8 weeks maximum.
- Lifetime residency for the whole family.
- No language proficiency, academic qualifications, or physical examination is required.
- Requirement for a short visit once every two years.
- Schengen visa can be arranged in Cyprus within 7 days and is valid for 2 years.
- Freehold property ensures permanent property rights and the opportunity to generate rental income.
Benefits of Cyprus Permanent Residency
- One of the lowest personal and corporate tax rates in the EU.
- Residency is granted to the investor, spouse, dependents up to age 25, parents, and parents-in-law.
- Freedom to reside and travel in and out of Cyprus without restrictions.
- Exemption from time-consuming immigration procedures.
- Living in a European country with flexible access to the entire EU.
- Option to apply for and obtain Cyprus Citizenship.
- Strategic location facilitating easy access to Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- High-quality national health systems.
- High-quality international schools and universities.
- Mediterranean climate with an average of 320 days of sunshine.
- An abundance of national forests, parks, and green areas.
- Beautiful beaches with 60 internationally accredited Blue Flag beaches.
The Benefits Of Cyprus Permanent Residency
- One of the lowest personal and corporate tax rates in the EU
- Residency granted to the investor, spouse, dependents up to age 25, as well as parents and parents-in-law
- PR holders may reside freely in Cyprus and travel in and out of Cyprus without any restrictions
- Cyprus PR holders are exempt from time-consuming immigration procedures
- Living in a European Country with flexible access to the whole of the EU
- Cyprus PR holders can apply and obtain Cyprus Citizenship
- Strategic location of Cyprus allows easy access to Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- High quality of National Health systems
- High quality of international schools and universities
- Mediterranean climate with an average of 320 days of sunshine
- Abundance of national forests, parks, and green areas
- Fantastic beaches and swimming with 60 internationally accredited Blue Flag beaches